[Steam-engine] Older Steam Magazines.

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Fri Dec 10 03:53:55 PST 2004

Joe Prindle might be able to help if he is still out there on the list. Paul
is a memeber of the Badger Steam and Gas Engine Club in Baraboo Wi. He might
have a link on their web site also. Joe is one of their Directors. I will send
a copy of  Paul's e-mail to Joe to see if he can contact Paul.
Terry