[AT] Any agricat owners ?

Ivan Cousins ivancou at usachoice.net
Thu Dec 9 15:29:58 PST 2004

John , thanks !     If you want to you could scan them and send as a jpeg  ,
I should be able to print them out that way .  But then if you're on dial up
as fast as mine is you might opt to print them . Up to you .
   Anything on them would be helpful .
 Any patent numbers show on the literature ?  I remember seeing something
about being able to look up old patents online . I tried the other night but
didnt find anything but it seems to be an awful large site and may take some
time .
  Contact me off list and I'll give you a snail mail address if you need .
Or ask the other guys .
Thanks again , Ivan
ivancou at usachoice.net