[AJD] PURCHASER OF # 5 MOWER?

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Thu Dec 9 12:01:28 PST 2004

Jim -

I made a "First Tractor" post on my purchase of a '41 "B" and a #5 sickle mower.  If
it's my post you're remembering, I'd like to take advantage of your great offer of a
operators manual to go with this mower.  I've emailed my address direct to you.
Thank you very much.

Mike Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas