[AT] Wire size for welder?? Help welder people!

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Dec 9 07:54:55 PST 2004

If that's the case, it has major ramifications for the electrical
department of places like Lowe's, Home Depot, etc.  Their stock is
totally geared to 14 gauge wiring.  It will be interesting to see what
sort of wording they have in the "grandfathering" clauses of the code.
It has even greater influence on the insurance industry.

Larry