[AJD] PURCHASER OF # 5 MOWER?

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Thu Dec 9 04:56:26 PST 2004

Hey, Mike, is this a great bunch of folks, or what?  2 key pieces of
documentation have fallen into your lap without even asking for them.  And
lots of good advice.

I have a feeling the B in Texas will be kind of a pet project here for a
while...

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, Minnesota USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.