[AT] OT: Another one of those what is it's

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Thu Dec 9 03:42:27 PST 2004

It is a switch handle lock, made by Railroad Products Company.
They were apparently bought out, here is the website.

http://www.nabtesco.com/en/product/product02.html

That one is a bit unusual, they are not usually that high.
It is apparently matched to a specific style of switchstand.
The hole at the top takes a RR padlock.

Dave Merchant