[AT] OT: Another one of those what is it's

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 16:42:18 PST 2004

Tim,

I am only guessing from the picture, but it may be some type of punch,
perhaps for leather.  It appears that if it is bolted down and the pedal is
stepped on to depress, the rounded piece at the top (hammer) will fly over
and hit down onto the round pointed punch.  When the pedal is pushed, is
that how the action works???

Curoius to know.

Charlie V in wny