[AT] Ford 8 N

Bob W RGW13 at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 8 06:57:19 PST 2004

There is a solution to this problem it a  Live Thang, follow the link
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&ext=1&groupid=220626&ck=
<http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&ext=1&groupid=220626&ck=>
and scroll down.

 I have not tried one yet but many people on the
http://www.ytmag.com/nboard/wwwboard1.html
<http://www.ytmag.com/nboard/wwwboard1.html>
have, and said nothing but good about it and his  Zane Thang for
position control.

Bob W [FL]