[AT] Shop Toys For Christmas ?

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Dec 8 03:34:58 PST 2004

> Here's an experiment that may help with finding tools when you need them.

Have someone hide all your 1/2" wrenches except one in a secure place where

you can't possibly find them.  Now... with the knowledge that you only have

one, you'll always know where it is.  When you had more than one, you had

the ability to be casual with where they were.

> If the experiment fails, you can always beg to get the others back.
>
> George Willer

	That's good advice, George. grins.  Our problem these days is we
have too many of everything. Those of us who lived during the Great
Depression of the 1930s know what it is to have only ONE of things and
we valued them highly. It was only later in life that we could afford to
have more than one 1/2" wrench, for example, and that was when we started
misplacing things. I can't remember of ever losing a wrench until we got
into the 1950s or so. Now that I'm in my mid 70s, I have a different problem
that is called CRS.....

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson