[AT] Cat D-2 parts/lights in Charity Auction

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Wed Dec 8 04:37:24 PST 2004

John

The problem I was having was getting the pictures to upload.  After many
tries I just gave up and posted the items without the pictures.  If you or
anyone else would like to see the lights, just let me know and I can forward
pictures to you.  Or you can look in your parts book and see which is
which...I posted part numbers with the items.

John Parks
Boise, ID