[AT] Cat D-2 parts

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Tue Dec 7 19:25:33 PST 2004

John, welcome to the club. I tried to register etc. last year and could not
get the job done. I became quite frustrated and quit in discuss. No I did
not try Spencer to get it done. I just figured that it could not be done by
me anyways. If you do get the lights listed I will try again but I'd just
rather buy some and make a cash donation. I get frustrated too easy I guess.
Thanks,  John Grant