[AT] OT: Another one of those what is it's

Timothy Brown tsbrown at go-concepts.com
Tue Dec 7 19:18:04 PST 2004

All,

A friend's father bought this item at a yard sale because he thought it was
interesting.  Now he actually wants to know what it is.  After a little
pondering we decided it was probably used by the railroad to lock the handle
that switched the track in place. I know there are some railroad guys on the
list, so I ask you experts...  Are we right or wrong?  If we're wrong, then
what the heck is it?

You can just about read everything on it, but for clarification purposes it
says "RRP CO     2     RP108"

http://www2.go-concepts.com/~tsbrown/Misc/What%20is%20it%201.jpg

http://www2.go-concepts.com/~tsbrown/Misc/What%20is%20it%202.jpg

Thanks,