[AT] ATIS Holifday Charity Auction

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 17:19:30 PST 2004

--- charlie hill <chill8 at cox.net> wrote:

> That is interesting in that ZF is probably the world
> leader in Marine (boat)
> transmissions and clutches.  There stuff is usually
> excellent.

Charlie, I know I'm late getting in on this (ISP was
down?).  ZF also makes some John Deere and Cat loader
(and maybe other) transmissions.  Last 1,000's of
hours under heavy use.
I know, I know, different designs and applications,
please no flames! :-)  Was just making a note of it.

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan
The older I get the less I look forward to winter.