[Farmall] Slow throttle response on F-14

Terrance Wapshall TWapshal at rohcg.on.ca
Tue Dec 7 12:25:33 PST 2004

I've noticed that the throttle response on my F-14 is not as fast as it
used to be.  It never was instantaneous, but now there is a 2 to 3
second delay between pulling the throttle lever back and the RPM's
coming up.  I had a problem with crud in the fuel tank but thought I had
that cleaned up.  I put a clear plastic fuel filter just before the
carburetor and notice that it only fills half way up.  It also doesn't
seem to have as much power as it used to.  I've cleaned out everything
up to the fuel pump, but am wondering is there is some other areas I
need to attend to.

Thanks in advance for your comments.
Terry