[AT] Shop Toys For Christmas ?

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Dec 7 08:40:12 PST 2004

At 12/7/04 9:29:00 AM, you wrote:
>Roger the second part, but it's not as bad as being the one
>that got crushed! My plan is to not go there.
>
>Phil

	The 18 year old son of a friend of ours "always" used jack stands "except once"... Was working on a car
in the tool shed one night and "just once" didn't use a jack stand... Car fell, cracked his gourd pretty badly...
Amazingly he lived and fully recovered. Now I'm sure he "ALWAYS" uses jack stands. How many of us do
something dangerous "just once"? I know I do now and then especially out in the field where there are no jack
stands etc. I know a few guys that never use any safety stuff and constantly take chances. I also used to know
a few like that but ...

"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA