[AJD] JD - Model "C"

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Tue Dec 7 09:01:54 PST 2004

There were some pics passed around the list a couple of years back when a C
sold at auction.  I usually cabbage these for future reference, but I don't
find them in my folders.  Does anybody still have those shots?

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, Minnesota USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.