[AT] Shop Toys For Christmas ?

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Dec 7 08:06:50 PST 2004

ROTLMAO!  I've got one of those wrenches in the shop, too.  It's not the
length of the pipe that does the damage, Farmer, it's "improper
installation" of it that causes the damage.  I needed "just a little
more leverage" so I slipped the pipe off the handle a little ways.
'Nuff said.  I still have it, but now I use it with a length of pipe all
the time.  :-)

Larry