[AT] Shop Toys For Christmas ?

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 09:48:05 PST 2004

Walt,
   I put up a 50X96 pole barn last winter and been
steadily trying to set it up to hold all my
ssshhhtuff! Got the concrete floor in before the
shortage made the price of it go sky high.
      After the floor was put in I instantly began
moving my ssshhhtuff in. BIG MISTAKE!!! Now the floors
full of ssshhhtuff. I mean between, under and on top
of tractors and there's more ssshhhhtuff to go in.
Nooo problem I say, I'll just build some overhead
storage and thats just what I do. Well its a work in
progress and quite another story, me using the
tractors parked in line as both ladders and
scaffolding.
     With a large portion of the overhead up I
discover a new problem. I don't have any way to get my
SSSHHHtuff up there. Dagnabbit!!!
     and So this year for Christmas I want a Skid
loader with bucket and forks. I've already started
checking a few out, getting prices etc.
        It just don't seem right I have to buy my own
presents. Anybody got a New Holland 190 or 985 they
want to give me?  It'll go to a needy tractor
collector!!!

Sell some of my ssshhhtuff??? hahaha yea, right!!!

Danny Tabor