[AJD] JD - Model "C"

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Dec 7 09:47:33 PST 2004

Garrell:

JR Hobs has several pictures of the Model "C" in his book on unstyled JD
tractors. If you don't get something better I will scan some of these
pictures and send them to you. Just holler if the scans are needed. I have
done a google search on the Web w/o success.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com