[AT] Shop Toys For Christmas ?

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Dec 7 06:46:34 PST 2004

	Since I started this I guess I should post too.
	My biggie is time... It seems that since I became semi-retired about 8 - 9 years ago that time has been an
ever elusive element. If I were to retire completely I probably wouldn't have any time at all...   ;-)
	I won't say that I want my shop closed in better and tight for the winter because that is going to happen,
period. It is just running a little later than I planned due to building a horse stall this week and some finishing up
roof work work on the house Scott lives in.
	I have two 18 volt Ryobi 1/2" drills (came with the 18V flashlight in a case) and I love them. I have hinted
(shamelessly)  for other related items. On my wish list is the circular saw, the chain saw (for pruning) and the
saws-all type saw. Ryobi has kept their wits so far and the 18 volt battery will fit any 18 volt tool that Ryobi has
ever made. Home Depot has the batterys for less than $40 for two of them. A far cry from the batteries for my
now useless DeWalt 12 volt 3/8" drill which still has a battery cost of about $52 per battery.
	Most of my tool wishes are in the category that is too expensive for the Christmas wish list.   :-)

"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net