[AT] Shop Toys For Christmas ?

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Dec 7 04:02:59 PST 2004

> Cecil and Farmer. On your way to NY please stop at my place with that new gun

i have a porcupine here that has caused real havoc on my dump truck and van.

i would even buy an extra box of shells for it. And what ever the drink of choice

is. Farmer i am sure glad you decided not to leave the list. Your input and

writings are top shelf.
> R Fink

	Hey, Richard, that porcupine is getting close to old age and will
expire on it's own pretty soon. I'm surprised you still have him around.

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson