[AT] Cat D-2 parts

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Tue Dec 7 06:00:39 PST 2004

John

As I recall (without book in hand) the D2's of that vintage had the wide
mesh guards over the lens instead of the earlier wire mesh guards.  I will
get into the books to be sure where the serial number break on the D2 5U's
occurred.  If your machine is actually the 1955  it would use the wide mesh
guards (and mounting brackets of course)and I will have a couple I can
donate to the auction.  I've been thinking about what I could put into the
auction and these might be a good start.

John Parks
Boise, ID