[AT] Shop Toys For Christmas ?

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at keyconn.net
Tue Dec 7 03:49:19 PST 2004

Cecil and Farmer. On your way to NY please stop at my place with that new
gun i have a porcupine here that has caused real havoc on my dump truck and
van. i would even buy an extra box of shells for it. And what ever the
drink of choice is. Farmer i am sure glad you decided not to leave the
list. Your input and writings are top shelf.
R Fink
PA