[AT] Shop Toys For Christmas ?

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 22:42:48 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/6/2004 10:00:25 PM Pacific  Standard Time,
pga2 at hot1.net writes:
and a
big pile of  cribbing.

Phil,
I have to congratulate you on the  cribbing I wonder how many of us even know
what you mean by that. I use a lot of  it when working on heavy equipment I
don't trust jacks or metal stands seen to  many collapse on other people.
Once I saw a guy working under a large truck  that was swinging on a 3/8
cable from the 20 ton crane hook. scared me so much  that I made him get out from
under it and put it on blocks.
I hate to pick  up crushed people its messy.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460