[AT] Shop Toys For Christmas ?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Dec 6 22:57:34 PST 2004

Well, the first would be Jacquelyn Smith to keep me company then I could get
very practical:

1.) Mig Welder
2.) Heated Shop - Maybe this wouldn't be necessary if Jacquelyn was there!
3.) Over 20 Ton Press
4.) A full time mechanic who would work for the learning experience! :-)
5.) 50% discount coupon from JD Parts for 2005. That would get the cost of
parts down to where it only caused occasional hemorrhoids.
OR
6.) A local JD Dealer with an excess of two cylinder parts goes out of
business and sells all their parts for a penny on the dollar!

Ok, I'll take my medicine now. Maybe I'll be ok later.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com