[AT] Shop Toys For Christmas ?

Alan Riley ariley at cox-internet.com
Mon Dec 6 18:12:49 PST 2004

Well. I kinda bought my own this year although my wife and
kids always get me a few toys as well.  I bought a 2-ton
foldable shop crane a few days ago at the grand opening
of the new Harbor Freight store in Alexandria.  In fact, I just
finished assembling it today.  It should ease the strain on
my ol' back as I begin the reassembly of the '49 Cub that
I've had torn down for the last couple of years.

They have some pretty good prices on some other things
that I "need" as well - the pump on my 3 1/2 gal. parts washer
has bitten the dust so I may have to upgrade to the 20 gal.
one they have on sale.  I've got a couple of drill presses in
the wood shop but not one in the tractor shed so while HF
has a nice one on sale........

Someone shake me, please.  I'm spending entirely too much
time dreaming.

Alan Riley
Deville, LA