[AT] Shop Toys For Christmas ?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Dec 6 09:25:11 PST 2004

Francis Robinson wrote:
> What kind of shop toys does everybody wish for this Christmas?
We have reached the age where we pick out our own gifts, buy them, and
then have them "given" to us on Christmas day.

I am receiving a second stand-up tool chest (the first is overflowing,
with tools in buckets, milk boxes, etc.) and a replacement 1/2" air
impact wrench to replace the Chinese model that is dying after about 10
years of abuse.

I have most of the other stuff I need.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none.
-Thomas Carlyle, writer (1795-1881)