[AT] TD6

ERNST BORCHERT eb3 at shelby.net
Sun Dec 5 15:32:15 PST 2004

	Thanks for the help. I checked the valve clearances and they
were a little loose, but not much. I checked the injector timing and it
was advanced and I put it in the center. It started easier and smoke was
cleaner, but there still seems to be missing off and on. Maybe I need to
retard the injector some more. Any thoughts?
	Thanks, Ernst