[AT] ATIS Holifday Charity Auction

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Dec 5 15:09:17 PST 2004

Steve,  I think ZF has built lots of automotive transmissions as well.  It
is more likely that they built the units to a spec drawn by GM and it just
wasn't tough enough.  As for loads on boat drivetrains a boat run in a rough
sea or in any type of commercial application takes a pretty good beating and
yes the loads do vary rapidly and dramatically at times.

Charlie