[AT] Subdivision Development

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Dec 5 17:49:49 PST 2004

Walt:

We do the same whenever a state income tax comes up for vote. But they get
us other ways like the highest gas tax in the country. We are not
necessarily against the state income tax per se. We just know that if we
institute a state income tax the other taxes won't go away or even go down.
Best to keep the leaches out of the tent as long as possible.

At least in our state we are allowed to fill our own gas tanks. We just pay
more so we can do it ourselves. The logic of that escapes me a bit! :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com