[AT] Scott Binder Memorial Page (Neil Yerigan also?)

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Dec 4 20:02:34 PST 2004

Thanks George, I appreciate the reminder to everyone that I have always
wanted to include Neil on the pages but I didn't know him any better than
the average reader of this list and his book.   I would love any pictures,
personal correspondence, a written bio, memorial card or bulletin, or
anything like that to include.  He even helped on my first book but it was
really something between his editor and mine and not really between the two
of us except for a few short emails that are long gone.

Thanks!

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!