[AT] Mig welders for antique tractor sheet metal work??

Kevin Mosier kevin1962 at vci.net
Sat Dec 4 16:48:49 PST 2004

Some SOB walked off with my century 100 a year ago,  So next one i Bought
was a Clarke Think it welds either 150 A  or 175 ?  Ant how its got a better
duty cycle than the century. The gun isnt HOT until you pull the trigger an
thats helped save on burnt eyes.  But mostly I use a stik job called
Linc-Weld (made by Lincoln) way back whenever they made things out of real
stuff,  Other welder is a westinhouse stick job. And either of the museum
peices are the best by far. And I can get over 400 A out of the
Westinghouse, and 350+ A out of the lincweld.
Hey anyone know abt precups under the injectors on a 560 D ?  They was
someone on here telling me that if I been starting on ether it would mess
them up ???
Kevin Mosier