[Farmall] Horn Loader for an "M"

Randy Kuhn redpoweranch at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 16:16:00 PST 2004

I'm looking for a photo of a HORN loader that will fit an "M" with a WFE.

I'm told the loader has a tubular frame and is curved to go down over the WFE, and it bolts to the rear axle, and has long hydraulic cylinders with rollers and cables that extend to lift the bucket/loader.
It's a trip style loader.

I think I have a pretty good idea of what it looks like, but I want to make sure it's what I want before I drive 2 hrs. to pick it up.

Does it resemble an IH #33A loader?

Thanks in advance,

Randy