[AT] Scott Binder Memorial Page (Neil Yerigan also?)

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Dec 4 08:37:13 PST 2004

> I share everyone's feelings about including Neil on the page... and suggested it to Spencer privately.  His memory is certainly worthy.  Now here's the problem... while we all share the same feeling, Spencer doesn't have anything to include on the page.  It would be great for someone who knew Neil to step forward and write the article.  I'm very sure Spencer would be happy to include it.
>
> O.K. the gauntlet has been dropped. Now, who will step forward and do it? It isn't fair to expect Spencer to do it all.
>
> George Willer

	Good idea, George. I am pretty sure Neil was a part of the
Minnesota group that met at the LeSueur Swap Meet every year and maybe
one of them knows him personally. I, like most of the rest of us, only
know him from the help he gave on the List.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson