[AT] TD6

Michael P. Maynard mmaynard at rochester.rr.com
Sat Dec 4 08:25:13 PST 2004

My thought is, run it longer on gas.  It sounds to me like the engine isn't
getting warmed up enough.  Also check to make sure that the injectors are
properly bled.  Have see both cause the same thing on my TD6.  Of course
when I first got mine, all the decompression valves were stuck open.  You
might have 2 that aren't closing properly and allowing full compression.
Just another thought.

Where are you located Ernst? Maybe there is a list member nearby to you who
knows about the gas over diesel engines.

Mike