[AT] Book Review

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Sat Dec 4 07:13:41 PST 2004

About a month ago I made an impulse buy on a new book by Bill Vossler titled
"More Orphan Tractors"  What caught my eye was his section on the only tractor
ever manufactured here in Big Rapids the Fitch Four-Power.  I have just
finished reading his book from cover to cover and highly reccomend it.  It takes
awhile to read, and is full of facts, pictures, and misc. information about
several tractors.  Check it out if you haven't allready.  It's a great addition
for anyone who's into old tractors.  Now I need to find his first book on Orphan
Tractors so I have some more winter reading.

FYI, I have no connection to Mr. Vossler, or anyone associated with this
book, just thought you might want to put it on you Christmas list.

Enjoy, Joe