[AT] TD6

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Sat Dec 4 06:51:23 PST 2004

Ernst
If it is indeed the injectors and not just low compression and cold weather,
you can have them tested (usually about 10.00 ea or free depending on your
injection shop).  They are not fun to remove and reinstall due to their fit
but it is certainly do-able.  Try putting a block heater on the engine and
see if the starting improves. (that would indicate compression as the
culprit rather than injectors)

John Parks
Boise, ID