[AT] Gaskets for Zenith carburetors - Follow Up

crawler crawler at lynnet.com
Sat Dec 4 04:40:16 PST 2004

THANK YOU John, I have so much in stock it is hard to let anybody know what
i have. I keep expanding on carb parts and kits i believe we have over 100
different numbers in stock now and the next call i get will be one i don't
have.lol  My wife has but most of the gaskets,kits and carb parts on our
ebay store she is adding daily as it is very time consuming. My ebay store
is Crawler Heaven. Also for  you Allis and Deere guys i just bought a
special purchuse of seat cushions and covers that  we are running on ebay
have some good prices and looking to sell them. Again Thanks  John.   ED