[Ford-ferguson] Naa part

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 3 21:19:12 PST 2004

I believe this is the part you need.. it is a quadrant friction plate..
Pretty much the same part on all N tractors from 1939-1954.

I've included a link to a pic, as well as to the Smiths page.  Nice guy..
I've bought parts from him.  Looks like he has one for sale under the used
parts / hyd parts section.. fairly cheap too.

Soundguy

http://home.att.net/~smith8n/plate2n516a.jpg

www.8nford.com