[AJD] GP with Bean axle??

Paul O mrgp at fwi.com
Fri Dec 3 19:50:53 PST 2004

John
If the other tractor you referred to is a small bore, I would say it was not
a bean tractor.

I may not have explained the "H" brace properly, because you mentioned the
drawbar. The bean tractors have a standard drawbar. The brace is located
above the drawbar and just under the platform. If that is not yet clear, let
me know and I will try to get a picture to you.

Paul O