[AJD] GP woth Bean axle??

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 20:47:49 PST 2004

He owns a JD H, which he restored several years ago as
an FFA project. And he's done about half a dozen
tractor restorations for others. But this was the
first tractor that he found on his own, tracked down
the absentee owners, negotiated the deal, and bought
all by himself. So, yes, I am proud of him and told
him so. But I think he will probably end up selling
the GP and put it into the street rod that he is
building ('48 Chevy two door, Chrysler small block
V8).

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com