[AJD] GP woth Bean axle??

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 19:21:00 PST 2004

Jim I thought the same things you were thinking. I
checked the Schmeiser literature that I have and they
are what the call "sand grousers". The photos in the
literature show them pointed in the same direction
that they are on Matt's tractor. If anyone would like
a pdf copy of the Schmeiser literature, let me know
and I will email it.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com