[AJD] GP woth Bean axle??

Paul O mrgp at fwi.com
Fri Dec 3 12:07:06 PST 2004

John

I looked at the photos you have posted. From the rear view, I could see that
there was no swing seat. Because of the glare on the picture, I can not be
sure, but I could not see the brace I mentioned to you before. Lacking these
two items, I would doubt that it is indeed a bean tractor. When the bean
axle was developed, there was a decision which said the bean axle assembly
would be supplied whenever a replacement axle was ordered. This explains why
there are some tractors in existence which have bean axles on now which
never left the factory that way.

However, since it is a 1934, you can have it researched and the archives
will have a record of it if it had the bean option when it left the factory.

Paul O