[AT] Fwd: some information about Lanz D3850

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Dec 3 08:31:48 PST 2004

Can someone help this fellow by pointing him to a source of Lanz Tractor
web sites?.   I know there are several in Europe that are pretty good but I
can't find my electronic notes on them for some reason.  The only site that
has officially OK-ed a link from ATIS on the related links page isn't all
that helpful.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!