[AT] Subdivision Development

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Fri Dec 3 07:56:49 PST 2004

Same here, no vehicles or tractors and such are taxed locally, just land
and home including major outbuildings. That being said, if you make
visible improvements on your home, they'll be there to re-appraise. My
house is 200 years old and considered "unimproved" for tax purposes and
I like to keeep it that way..... lol

Rob