[AT] Mig welders for antique tractor sheet metal work??

dglass dglass at mail.newnanutilities.org
Fri Dec 3 03:22:10 PST 2004

Look at it like this.  Buy what you need or think you will need in the
future.  After you use it, you will forget what you paid for it and you
can use it for the next twenty years and then probably sell it used for
more than you paid for it. I have made the mistake of buying just enough
to get by and it always cost me in the long run.  Just bite the bullet.