[AJD] where I can find a used seat spring assy part numberAD 758 R

Kropelin kropelin at netonecom.net
Thu Dec 2 14:57:11 PST 2004

Greg :
 thank you for checking on a seat spring. I did not want for you to catch a
cold over it. Its cold here in Michigan and we have 5 inches of wet snow on
the ground! yuck !!!
I know that I still have a long list of pieces that will be needed before I
am done.

Dean,
Thanks for the lead with Beth and Charles Dugan . I will follow up and see
if they can help me.

As far as mig welders go the most important thing with them and trying to weld sheet metal is try to keep the metal rust free or you will burn a hole thru. Takes some practice but will make a great repair. I use one for exhaust systems and body repair but I still love my tig welder for the most part.