[AJD] DLTX-10 Rebuild vs Replace

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Thu Dec 2 16:00:06 PST 2004

Chris
I echo Deans statements!  my recommendations would be to find someone with a
bead blaster and clean the carb up inside and out. Those plugs will come out
easily with a little heat, the main nozzle may be a bit of a problem , there
are several ways of removing them without destroying the carb.
If you have average mechanical ability I would recommend getting one of
Roberts Repair tapes , and be able to deal with DLTX carbs from then on with
no problems? Personally I think the second tape is better , but that is just
my take on it.
Dee