[AT] Mig welders for antique tractor sheet metal work??

two4ac at earthlink.net two4ac at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 2 10:28:53 PST 2004

Tractor supply has Hobart MIG welders at a fairly reasonable price.  If I am
not mistaken Miller and Hobart are the same company now.  MIG is good for
sheet metal, But give me a stick welder anyday.  Awhile back there was a
disscussion about autodarkening helmets on ebay.  I broke down and bought
one ($41.99 w/ shipping).  I am VERY happy with it.

David D. Gibson
1941 Allis Chalmers B
1942 Allis Chalmers C
1947 Allis Chalmers C