[AJD] where I can find a used seat spring assy part numberAD 758 R

Beth Dugan BDUGAN at aibonline.org
Thu Dec 2 06:31:15 PST 2004

Hi Kevin,

We probably have that part.  I would have to check with Charles or if
you want to call him directly at 785-293-4992 he should be there or
leave him a message.  It is cold here in KS and we still have 4-5 inches
of snow on the ground, so he is getting plenty of shop time right now.

Thanks for the referral Dean.

Beth

>>> deanvp at att.net 12/1/2004 9:22:27 PM >>>
Kevin:

I can understand why you might consider that a little high.  We have an
ATIS
JD list member who may have one. Beth and Charles Dugan in
Leonardsville
(sp) KS.   I have two different email addresses for Beth:

BDUGAN at aibonline.org

grnghost at kansas.net

I suspect at least one of these email addresses should work.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com